What Is the EVA Treatment?
The EVA (Enhancer of Vaginal Anatomy) Treatment is a revolutionary new non-surgical, non hormonal and painless treatment that treats painful sex, vaginal itching, vaginal dryness and also enhances vaginal tightness.
EVA primarily treats:
1. Vaginal laxity/looseness (therefore causes vaginal tightness)
2. Vulvovaginal Atrophy (treats vaginal dryness)
3. Mild stress urinary incontinence (escape of urine on running, lifting, coughing etc)
In addition to that, it also causes external vulvar rejuvenation.
How does EVA work?
EVA is non-invasive, non-surgical, and non-hormonal and uses advanced radio-frequency heat technology to improve the appearance, elasticity and lubrication of the vagina by stimulating increased collagen production and blood vessel formation. EVA treats incontinence by regenerating nervous tissue. It can also improve orgasmic function and can significantly improve the appearance of the outer labia.
The EVA has two probes: intravaginal and vulval which are manually maneuvered by the gynaecologist to gently apply radio-frequency heat to all areas inside and outside of the vagina. Patients report absolutely no pain with this procedure, and can see and feel immediate results. Moreover, EVA patients are not required to have downtime and can resume sexual and physical activities immediately.
Benefits of the EVA Treatment
Some of the benefits of the EVA treatment are:
1. It treats Vaginal Laxity, Vulvovaginal Atrophy/dryness and mild-moderate stress urinary incontinence.
2. It is minimally invasive to completely non-invasive.
3. It Stimulates the body’s natural collagen.
4. Is non-hormonal.
5. EVA uses heat, not laser.
6. The EVA intravaginal probe is ergonomic and comfortable resulting in no pain and therefore can be used in vaginal atrophy associated with menopause.
7. Ladies who have undergone EVA report few and very rare side effects.
8. EVA does not require any downtime or physical (or sexual) restrictions.
9. The EVA results can last up to one year or longer if all treatments are completed
10. EVA can be used on the labia and clitoral area for rejuvenation and improved appearance unlike other modalities that can only be used inside the vagina.
My Personal EVA Experience
I recently underwent the EVA treatment, and I have to say that I have had very pleasant results. First off, my entire treatment took four sessions and all of them were painless. Since then, some of the improvements that I have experienced are vaginal tightening, increased lubrication and added vaginal fullness, especially on the lips. My entire treatment took four sessions and it was painless.
For more information you can contact Allora Medical Practice
at 0740099064 and book a consultation with Dr. Kristina Sule, she is a Consultant Obstetrician, General and Cosmetic Gynaecologist. Remember that we ladies should ideally visit the gynaecologist at least once every year.
You can also visit Allora Medical Practice at Fortis Suites, Upper Hill, Hospital Road, Sixth Floor, Room 601.