CHILLI PEPPER

What I’m Wearing:

Red Dress: Asos

Shoes: Woolworths Yaya Centre

Hair: Phoinahaircollection

Photography: Buo Art

MUA: Nzilani Kimani

You can never go wrong with a deep V-neck dress on a night out! I am obsessed with this dress because of its red color, design, fabric, length and feel on the skin.

A deep V dress is perfect for parties or a romantic meal for two with your better half. It sure is a showstopper and will have you turning heads in no time. Love the way it highlights my femininity and paired with my black heels, the overall look is classy and sexy!

Am not a fan of dresses or skirts because I don’t like my legs . But the older I get am learning to embrace myself and am now more adventurous with dresses. I am still not able to wear any dress or skirt that’s above my knees. Like they say, a step at a time. Hope you enjoy the dress. Feel free share with me the parts of your body that you are insecure about.

Until next time, Love and Light.

C.K

Share:

18 Comments

1. Val
    March 22, 2018 / 6:45 am

You look stunning- as usual! You have such beautiful legs. We all have insecurities that only we understand. I also don’t like my legs but what I tell myself is that these are the only legs I’ve got so I’d better flaunt them

• Fashionable Stepmum
      April 3, 2018 / 4:47 am

Wow! Indeed that’s a good way of looking at it. Love that! Thanks for stopping by Val.

2. Angel
    March 22, 2018 / 8:25 am

I see Nothing wrong with your legs…slaying gal!!looking very nice for sure.

• Fashionable Stepmum
      April 3, 2018 / 4:46 am

Thanks for the encouragement dear!

3. Christine murage
    March 22, 2018 / 9:10 am

You are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing about your insecurities. Am insecure about my thighs coz I have stretch marks but I have learnt to slowly accept my body as it is. I hope one day I can have the confidence you have.

• Fashionable Stepmum
      April 3, 2018 / 4:46 am

One step at a time dear!

4. March 22, 2018 / 10:47 am

Lady, you are so beautiful.
    It is normal for us all to have insecurities but we shouldn’t let them stop us from wearing what we’d love to. I am a positive body image preacher and a personal trainer who helps women manage their weights. Body insecurities is common among us women (myself included) but I always encourage my clients and followers to rely on what they love more and not what they dislike in their bodies. Because I believe it is every single part in us that makes us who we are.

• Fashionable Stepmum
      April 3, 2018 / 4:44 am

Hey Lenah, thanks for the encouragement and I’m glad to hear what you are doing. So many women are insecure about how they look, keep advocating for self love 🙂

5. annet
    March 22, 2018 / 12:51 pm

You look beautiful in a dress.

• Fashionable Stepmum
      March 26, 2018 / 9:26 am

Aaaw thank you dear! thanks for stopping by

• Fashionable Stepmum
      April 3, 2018 / 4:42 am

Thanks!

6. Grace
    March 22, 2018 / 6:05 pm

Always on point 👌 Talk about your legs we always make fun of our kikuyu legs with my friends so you are not alone.
    About the part of my body am insecure with at the moment it’s my stomach as I just gave birth 3 month’s ago and I haven’t gone back to my normal shape yet… I know it’s a long way to go but I will get there. So can’t wear fitting dresses until further notice. 😎

• Fashionable Stepmum
      April 3, 2018 / 4:42 am

Hey girl! Haha Kikuyu legs indeed. The weight will go, take your time and focus on raising your little one. Shedding will happen, some exercise and a few healthy and light meals will do the magic! Wish you well

7. EJ
    March 28, 2018 / 8:05 am

Classy and sexy for sure!! You look incredible. I cant believe you are insecure about any part of you body when you look THIS GOOD!! 😉 Seriously your legs are beautiful and those heels are hot too, you have nothing to worry about. I love the colour and the cut of the dress. I see you checking yourself out in the mirror-you know you look good!! lol x x x

• Fashionable Stepmum
      April 3, 2018 / 4:37 am

Haha thanks! I think we all have insecurities, but I’m slowly coming to accept my flaws 🙂 Thanks for the encouragement and keep stopping by!

8. May 14, 2018 / 10:38 am

Girl! how can you not love your legs?! They are just perfect! And i love the detail at the waist; as in this whole outfit is on fiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!

• Fashionable Stepmum
      May 15, 2018 / 8:43 am

haha thanks Christine for the encouragement 🙂

9. May 27, 2019 / 5:41 am

This girl is on fiiiirree…..